Roll out the red carpet; put on your fancy shoes…it’s time for the Oscars of the automotive components industry. Each year, Automotive News honors innovations in products, information technology, manufacturing process and capital equipment through its Automotive News Pace Award.
TurboCord Dual has been named a finalist for this prestigious award! As the smallest, lightest and most flexible plug-in EV charger on the market today, TurboCord’s dual voltage plug-in design makes charging easy and provides EV drivers with the flexibility to charge anywhere.
We are honored that TurboCord Dual has been named a finalist among 28 innovations from 21 different automotive suppliers. Each week leading up to the award Automotive News will feature a finalist in their weekly issue. Stay tuned, we’ll let you know when you can see TurboCord Dual featured. In the meantime, learn more about our nomination.
With TurboCord you can:
- Drive More Electric Miles – Charge efficiently and quickly, so you can get more miles from your EV. TurboCord Dual charges nearly 3xs faster than your Level 1 cord set.
- Save Money – Receive two chargers in one (120V and 240V) and choose what charging level works for you.
- Enjoy Lower Installation Costs – TurboCord simplifies installation, and you can take it anywhere that has a 240V outlet (NEMA 6-20).
- Benefit from State-of-the-Art Design – TurboCord meets the highest safety standards with its unique features and is the only UL listed dual-voltage plug-in charger on the market.
- Take it Anywhere –Take your Level 2 charger anywhere – even outside with its rugged and weatherproof design!